GateWay Services :: Programs
Enhancing of lives of children, teens & adults with disabilities and other barriers.
Enhancing of lives of children, teens & adults
with disabilities and other barriers.
- Helps temporarily relieve primary caregivers through in-home assistance.
Community Living Supports (CLS)
- Helps increase and/or maintain an individual’s self-sufficiency
- Long-term care and transportation
- Social and community activities: movies, events, volunteering
- Day-to-day living: hygiene, eating, shopping, laundry, cleaning and more.
Skill Building Assistance
- Helps build personal skills so individuals could potentially find employment and/or engage in meaningful activities
- Focus on attention span, motor skills, problem solving and safety.
Supported Employment & Training
- Helps individuals train for, obtain and maintain paid employment
- Job development, placement, coaching and follow-up
- Step=Up job training boot camp focused on vocational skills, soft skills, computer job searching and on-the-job training.
- Helps parolees successfully transfer back to living and work environments.
We are always interested to hear from our participants and families. Please complete & return our Survey with your feedback. Our improvements, growth and planning comes from hearing how we are serving you.